About Pat Lamberts
PERSONAL: Born and raised in Lima, Ohio. Married on St. Patrick's Day March 17th, 1979 to my junior high & high school sweetheart! Moved to Texas in 1982. David works at a local surveying company, River City Engineering.
We have two children, Amanda and Brian. Recent grandparents to the two most beautiful baby girls, Adysin and Alexa. Amanda is an elementry teacher in SCUCISD. Brian graduated from college and is now married and working on a family of his own.
Previously active with community volunteer work such as:
- Athletic Booster Club
- Northcliffe HOA
- Walk for the Cure
- Habitat for Humanity
- Special projects for daughters school and classroom
In the past I have been active with:
- Girl Scouts
- Dance Team Mom
- Special Olympics
- United Way Rep
EXPERIENCE: Former Substitute Teacher and Teacher Assistant for Special Education at SCUCISD and NEISD.
EDUCATION: Graduated from Elida High School 1978. Attended Ohio State, Lima Branch. Currently attending school part-time at San Antonio College.
- Graduate of Alamo Real Estate Institute
- Graduate Real Estate Instution Designation
- Certified Residential Salesperson
- Rookie of the year 2000
- Eagle Award 2001
- Member of Multi Million Dollar Club
- Members of Women's Council of Realtors
- Accredited luxury specialist
- Accredited staging professional
- Speed walking (well use to be getting close again)
- Wine tasting trips/dinners
Pat LambertsLicense #472281
Call or Text: